- All payments should be done from the personal on-line registration page of a participant. It is better to make all the payments for accompanying persons from the personal registration page of the main participant.
- Congress payments (registration fee, hotel accommodation or additional services payments) can be done either concurrently or step-by-step. In order to accomplish financial arrangements a participant should use his login and password to enter the personal "Payment" section.
- Please note we do not accept private and company cheques or Euro cheques.
- We do not accept payments in USD.
The payments can be made in the following different ways:
1. Credit card payment (major credit cards are accepted: VISA (Classic only), EUROCARD/MASTERCARD).
a) Agreement of payment. If a participant chooses this way of payments arrangement, the Agreement of Payment Form appears automatically after clicking on this option. A participant should print it out, check the sum he/she’d wish to pay, fill in the form, put his signature and send it to the Workshop Service Agency secure fax number: +7 (812) 335 2039.
On receiving the Agreement of Payment Form the Workshop Service Agency will charge the stated amount off the indicated credit card account and send an acknowledgement of the payment receiptback to participant.
b) Internet payment. To support payments through Internet Monomax Meetings&Incentives cooperates with Assist - the secure Internet payment system. Assist e-payment system uses SSL-connection, making on-line purchasing safe. If an Internet payment option is chosen a participant must simply follow the steps as in instruction.
2. Payment by Bank transfer
If the payment by bank transfer is chosen by a participant, the invoice amounting to the total sum for the chosen services is created automatically by clicking on the correspondent button. It is possible to make your payment ONLY in EURO. A participant should print out the Invoice and instruct his/her bank or accounts department to remit the money.
In order to confirm the payment a participant should send a copy of the bank transfer order to the Workshop Service Agency secure fax number +7 (812) 335 20039 or e-mail address: Ekaterina.Akimova@monomax.org
- DO NOT FORGET TO PUT A FLAG NEXT TO THE SERVICE YOU PLAN TO PAY FOR
- DO NOT CORRECT ANY FIGURES OR NUMBERS NEITHER IN THE AGREEMENT OF PAYMENT NOR IN THE INVOICE.
PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR RUSSIAN PARTICIPANTS (IN RUSSIAN)
If you have any problems with payment arrangements and need our assistance please do not hesitate to contact Conference Service Agency by Ekaterina.Akimova@monomax.org