All foreign participants of the Conference must obtain a visa to enter the Russian Federation.
Conference Service Agency Monomax PCO provides participants with the tourist visa support papers (invitation & hotel voucher) only for the dates of the Conference +/- a few days, but not more than 14 days in total.
To get the visa support documents you need:
1. To register on-line.
2. To book hotel accommodation through the system of online registration and to pay for it OR to book it on your own and to send us the hotel booking confirmation.
3. To go to the "Visa support" page and fill in the data required.
You can choose whether you need a fax copy or the original. It depends on the country where you apply for visa. In some countries (Great Britain, China, Iran, Iraq, etc) Russian Consulates request originals. You should contact the Russian Consulate in your country and ask what their requirements are.
In case the original visa support documents are requested:
- you should pay for the invitation voucher delivery (express mail expenses) through the online registration as well;
- please send us the postal address where you'd like the documents to be delivered and your mobile phone number.
- in order to obtain the visa your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the proposed date;
- according to the Russian Federation migration law concerning registration procedure of foreign citizens on the territory of Russian Federation hotels take all responsibilities for fulfilling this statement; that's why hotels take registration fee (nearly 5-10 EUR per person) that is to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel cash desk upon arrival;
- the deadline for Tourist visa support documents booking is September 25, 2012;
- in some countries there are special requirements because of the visa agreements with Russia when the purpose of visit is TOURISM, f.ex.:
citizens of Abkhazia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belorussia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine
can enter the Russian Federation without visa;
citizens of Cuba, Malayzia, Montenegro, Serbia, Thailand, Turkey
can enter the Russian Federation without visa if the period of stay is not more then 30 days;
citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia
can enter the Russian Federation without visa but should have original visa support documents (invitation and voucher) with them;
citizens of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, Israel, Peru, Venezuela
can enter the Russian Federation without visa if the period of stay is not more then 90 days during a half of year.
Important guidelines to proper filling in your visa application:
1. Reason for visit to Russia (Object of journey): TOURISM (please do not state any other purpose of visit as you are applying for a Tourist visa). Tourist visa can not be extended.
2. Russian organization to be visited (Name of host organization to be visited):
MBT reference number of Monomax: 000398
Address: 2, Sestroretskaya str., St. Petersburg 197183 Russia
Tel: +7 (812) 335-20-55
3. Hotel: please indicate in your visa application the hotel name that is written in the papers you have got from our company (voucher)!!!
4. Name and reference number of the tourist group: Individual trip
5. Who will pay for your trip to and stay in Russia: yourself or a member of your family.
When you get the invitation letter, please, check the information carefully.
In case of any mistakes please contact us.
Good luck in obtaining your visa!
If you have any questions according getting Russian visa, don't hesitate to contact Conference manager by e-mail: email@example.com.