- All payments should be made via your personal online registration page. To make the payments for the accompanying person, he or she should be registered separately.
- All payments (registration fee, hotel accommodation, additional services) can be made separately (not in the same time). To return to the personal page to choose any additional option and pay for it, the participant should use his login and password and enter the "Payment Section".
- We regret but we do not accept private and company checks or Euro cheques.
The payments can be done in three different ways:
1. Payment via Credit card (all major credit cards are accepted: VISA Classic, EUROCARD/MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS).
If the Credit Card payment is preferable, the Agreement of Payment Form will be created automatically by clicking on this option. Please print it, fill it in, sign and send it to the Workshop Service Agency secure fax number: +7 (812) 335 20 39.
Upon receival of your Agreement of Payment the Conference Service Agency will charge the stated amount from the indicated credit card and send the confirmation of payment to the participant.
2. Payment by Bank transfer
If the payment by bank transfer was chosen by the participant as the preferable way of payment, the invoice for the total amount for chosen services will be created automatically by pressing the correspondent button. It is possible to pay in RUR, EURO or USD. A participant should print out the Invoice and instruct his/her bank or accounts department to remit the money.
The bank fees are covered by the participant.
In order to confirm your payment please send the copy of your bank transfer order to Workshop Service Agency by fax +7 (812) 335 20 39 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- DO NOT FORGET TO TICK OFF THE SERVICES YOU PAY FOR
- DO NOT MAKE ANY CORRECTIONS IN AGREEMENT OF PAYMENT OR INVOICE
3. Internet payment
For the Internet payments Monomax Congresses and Incentives uses ASSISTTM as the secure credit card Internet payment system. ASSISTTM e-payment system uses SSL-connection, making your purchase safe online. If you have chosen an Internet payment option simply follow the steps of instruction.
Please pay your attention that înly VISA, EuroCard/MasterCard, Diners Club, JCB are accepted for the Internet payment.
The processing of payment (including submission of credit card number) is done on the secure page of the internationally certified processing system. Your confidential information (customer's personal and credit card data) do not come to the Internet shop, thus, nobody can receive it.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) — the international Data Security Standard — is used while handling credit cards information. It provides the secure processing of confidential customer information and guarantees security of arrangements by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), Verified by Visa, Secure Code protocols and closed banking networks which are practically impossible to penetrate.
If you have some problems with payments or need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact Workshop Service Agency by email@example.com.