Preliminary list of invited lectures
arranged alphabetically according to invited speaker:
1. Mikhail Alekhin (Moscow, Russia)
"The role of echocardiography in the management of patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation".
2. Leonid Bershtein (St.Petersburg, Russia)
"Role of echocardiography in contemporary diagnostic algorithm of pulmonary embolism".
3. Alla Boshenko (Tomsk, Russia)
"Transthoracic echocardiography in the assessment of main coronary arteries: a real dignostic tool or fun in the researcher's hands?"
4. Alexandr Vrublevsky (Tomsk, Russia)
"TEE in the diagnosis of thoracic aorta pathology".
5. Andrey Kuznetsov (St.Petersburg, Russia)
"Left atrial size and function reflects a level of LV diastolic dysfunction".
6. Vadim Kuznetsov (Tyumen, Russia)
"Is there a place for echocardiography in cardiac resynchronisation therapy?"
7. Lyudmila Kuznetsova (Moscow, Russia)
"Tumoral and pseudotumoral lesions of the heart".
8. Svetlana Kuzmina-Krutetskaya (St.Petersburg, Russia)
"Adult congenital heart diseases: echocardiographic anatomy and approach to the examination".
9. Edvard Malev (St.Petersburg, Russia)
"Quantification of ischemic mitral regurgitation".
10. Sergey Marchenko (St.Petersburg, Russia)
"Mitral valve before and after surgery: 2D view on 3D problem".
11. Viktor Nikiforov (St.Petersburg, Russia)
"The use of echocardiography in patients with acute cardiovascular disease".
12. Vladimir Novikov (St.Petersburg, Russia)
"Differential diagnosis of intraventricular obstruction".
13. Tatiana Novikova (St.Petersburg, Russia)
"Arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy. How one should make diagnosis?"
14. Elena Pavlyukova (Tomsk, Russia)
"The left ventricle mechanics in left ventricle hypertrophy: strain, rotation, twist and untwist in patients with arterial hypertension".
15. Maria Prokudina (St.Petersburg, Russia)
"The selection of patients for cardiac surgery: advantages and disadvantages of exercise echocardiography".
16. Marina Rybakova (Moscow, Russia)
"Different varients of constrictive pericarditis".
17. Marina Saidova (Moscow, Russia)
"Dysfunction of the prosthesis valves: criteria of an assessment, maintaining tactics".
18. Vladimir Uspensky (St.Petersburg, Russia)
"Bicuspid aortic valve and borderline ascending aortic dilatation: guidelines and clinical practice".
19. Gennady Khubulava (St.Petersburg, Russia)
"Infective endocarditis of the right heart chambers".
20. Evgeny Shlyakhto (St.Petersburg, Russia)
"Translational research in cardiology".
21. Kul Aggarwal (USA)
"Role of Echocardiography in Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)".
22. Masood Ahmad (USA)
"3D strain echocardiography in patients with coronary artery disease".
23. John Elefteriades (USA)
"Imaging and other controversies in Thoracic Aortic Disease".
24. Alexandr Frumkin (Germany)
"Contrast Echocardiography in the clinical practice".
25. Artem Kalinin (Latvia)
"Ňakotsubo cardiomyopathy. There was a time, when I was so broken hearted..."
26. Prof. Santhosh Koshy (USA)
"Clinical applications of intravascular ultrasound".
27. Miroslaw Kowalski MD, PhD (Poland)
"Strain/strain rate imaging - potential applications in valvular heart defects".
28. Nevin Nanda (USA)
"Recent Advances in Echocardiography".
29. Hanumanth Reddy (USA)
30. Rajendra Seth (USA)
31. Paul Vogt (Switzerland)
"Should we operate patients with asymptomatic, severe mitral regurgitation?"
32. David Adams (USA)
"Going Global: Have Echo will Travel"