All foreign participants of the Symposium must obtain a visa to enter the Russian Federation.
The Symposium Service Agency Monomax PCO provides participants with TOURIST visa support papers (invitation & hotel voucher) only for the dates of the Symposium +/- a few days, but not more than 14 days in total.
To get the visa support documents you need to:
1. Register Online. After registration you will receive your login and password by email. Please use them to enter your Personal area.
PLEASE INDICATE YOUR NAME EXACTLY AS IT IS WRITTEN IN YOUR PASSPORT.
2. Please enter the section "Hotel accommodation", make a reservation and pay for it OR book it on your own and send us the hotel booking confirmation.
3. Go to the "Visa support" page and fill in the data required, pay for the document.
You should choose whether you need a scanned copy or the original. It depends on the country where you apply for visa. In some countries (Great Britain, China, Iran, Iraq, etc) Russian Consulates request originals. You should contact the Russian Consulate in your country and ask what their requirements are.
In case the original visa support documents are requested:
- you should pay for the invitation voucher delivery (express mail expenses) through the online registration as well;
- please send us the postal address where you'd like the documents to be delivered and your contact phone number.
- in order to obtain the visa your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the proposed date;
- according to the Russian Federation migration law concerning registration procedure of foreign citizens on the territory of Russian Federation hotels take all responsibilities for fulfilling this statement; that's why hotels take registration fee (nearly 5-10 EUR per person) that is to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel cash desk upon arrival;
- the deadline for Tourist visa support documents booking;
- in some countries there are special requirements because of the visa agreements with Russia when the purpose of visit is TOURISM, e.g.:
citizens of Abkhazia, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macau, Nicaragua, Peru, South Ossetia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukrain, Uruguay, Venezuela
can enter the Russian Federation without visa;
citizens of Cuba, Montenegro, Serbia (biometric passport is required), Thailand, Turkey
can enter the Russian Federation without visa if the period of stay is not more then 30 days;
citizens of Hong Kong
can enter the Russian Federation without visa if the period of stay is not more then 14 days.
citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia
can enter the Russian Federation without visa but should have original visa support documents (invitation and voucher) with them;
citizens of South Korea
can enter the Russian Federation without visa if the period of stay is not more then 60 days during a half of year.
If you need business visa support please note that it takes at least two months to obtain it. You need originals of documents of visa support letter to be presented in the Russian Consulate. Please send your request for business visa to email@example.com
Important guidelines to proper filling in your visa application:
1. Reason for visit to Russia (Object of journey): TOURISM (please do not state any other purpose of visit as you are applying for a Tourist visa). Tourist visa can not be extended.
2. Russian organization to be visited (Name of host organization to be visited):
MFA reference number of Monomax: 0343
Address: 2, Sestroretskaya str., St. Petersburg 197183 Russia
Tel: +7 812 335-20-55
3. Hotel: please indicate in your visa application the hotel name that is written in the papers you have got from our company (voucher)!
4. Name and reference number of the tourist group: Individual trip
5. Who will pay for your trip to and stay in Russia: yourself or a member of your family.
When you get the invitation letter, please check the information carefully before applying for a visa.
In case of any mistakes please contact us.
Good luck with obtaining your visa!