- All payments should be made via your personal online registration page. To make payments for the accompanying person, he or she should be registered separately.
- All payments (registration fee, hotel accommodation, additional services) can be made separately. To return to the personal page to choose any additional option and pay for it, the participant should use his login and password and enter the section "ORDERS AND PAYMENTS".
- We regret but we do not accept private and company checks or Euro cheques.
OPTIONS OF PAYMENTS:
AGREEMENT OF PAYMENT
Please print the Agreement of Payment Form, fill it in, sign and send it to the Conference Service Agency secure fax number: +7 (812) 335 2039. Upon receival of your Agreement of Payment the Service Agency will charge the stated amount from the indicated bank card and send you the confirmation of payment.
PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER
If payment by bank transfer is chosen, the invoice for the total amount for chosen services is created automatically by pressing the correspondent button. It is possible to pay in EURO only. Please print the Invoice and instruct your bank or accounts department to remit the money.
All bank fees are covered by the participant.
In order to confirm your payment please send the copy of your bank transfer order to Conference Service Agency by fax +7 (812) 335 2039 or by email: email@example.com
- DO NOT FORGET TO TICK OFF THE SERVICES YOU PAY FOR
- DO NOT MAKE ANY CORRECTIONS IN PAYMENT INVOICE
PAYMENT VIA BANK CARD (Visa Classic, Mastercard)
For Payment via Bank card Monomax Congresses and Incentives uses ASSISTTM as the secure bank card Internet payment system. TM e-payment system uses SSL-connection, making your purchase safe online. If you have chosen bank card payment option, simply follow the steps of instruction.
Please pay your attention that înly VISA CLASSIC and MasterCard are accepted for this option of payments.
The processing of payment (including submission of bank card number) is made on the secure page of the internationally certified processing system. Your confidential information (personal and bank card data) do not come to the Internet shop, thus, nobody can receive it.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) — the international Data Security Standard — is used while handling bank cards information. It provides the secure processing of confidential customer information and guarantees security of arrangements by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), Verified by Visa, Secure Code protocols and closed banking networks which are practically impossible to penetrate.
If you have any problems with payments or need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact Conference Service Agency by firstname.lastname@example.org or +7 (812) 335 2055 ext. 205 (contact person - Elizaveta Shur).